The most talented, hungry and hardworking people work with us. It’s our energy and passion that sets us apart. Do you share our passion?
Wine by Design is a wine marketing and management company focused on integrating premium wine products and elevating the wine experience across the sports and entertainment arena. We have an exciting opportunity for an intern to assist the WBD team. If you love marketing, sports and rolling up your sleeves and staying busy, this is the perfect opportunity to build your resume and work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
Work on a team within Sales, Product Development, Business Development and/or Marketing where you will collaborate on various projects including but not limited to;
• Research and present marketplace trends and competitive trends
• Maintain the company’s internal databases, including but not limited to WBD contacts, inventory database, wine samples tracker and retail lists
• Assist in PR and Marketing efforts through key social media networks: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to actively engage target audience
• Assist in engaging and supporting retailer relationships and our overall sales strategy in target markets, via account calls and market visits
• Support Creative Director in execution of design needs—file formatting, organize photos, and assist with mock-ups for sales presentations.
• Plan and execute events such as wine tastings, VIP dinners, and player appearances
• Must be 21 years or older
• Proficient in MS Office
• InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Muse (Adobe Creative Suite) a plus
• Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills Undergraduate course work in marketing, communications, or liberal arts
• Comfortable on the phone
• Strong social media skills
• Demonstrate high level of organization, initiative and creativity
• Have an interest in a marketing career
• Demonstrated level of maturity and professionalism
Other Program Details:
• 3-6 month program (Spring, Summer & Fall Opportunities)
• 15 - 20 flexible hours per week
• Position resides in the New York area